This well established Property Management company is looking for a professional and articulate Receptionist/Administrator to join their friendly team in North London. This person will be the first point of contact for visitors and clients calling and coming into the office. This role would suit someone with great communication skills as well as administration experience for a property management company.
The Receptionist/Administrator will be responsible for;
- Transferring calls using the switchboard
- Passing on messages and responding to emails
- Supporting the Property Management team with ad hoc administration including mail merges
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Using in-house property management system on a daily basis to log, update and find information
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience;
- Experience of Property Management Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro active nature
Please apply below with your current CV.