Facilities & Post Assistant
A growing, established accountancy firm based in lovely offices in the City are looking for a reliable, proactive & friendly assistant to join their facilities team.
This position will involve greeting incoming couriers, signing for deliveries, sorting and distributing post and assisting with data entry. The position will also involve supporting the facilities team with setting up rooms for meetings, delivering stationery to the various teams, and assisting with general office facilities such as replacing lightbulbs, reporting faults to IT etc.
Candidates will require:
- Previous experience within an office environment, ideally within facilities
- Past post room, facilities or maintenance experience desirable
- Well presented, with excellent communication skills
- Grade C or above in both Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Intermediate Word and Outlook skills
- Experience in a professional services firm desirable
Please do apply ASAP to be considered for this position working for a great company that truly looks after and progresses its staff. Training will be provided and there is definitely scope for progression within this role.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Facilities & Post Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly