PA/Business Development Assistant
Are you a self-motivated and driven PA who has experience being more involved within the business and supporting new business?
Are you experienced in working autonomously as well as managing a fast moving team of 3 Directors. Are you reliable, flexible and able to react to the ever-changing needs of a dynamic and fast paced small business with big ambitions? Do you thrive on seeing results and helping a business to grow and be successful? Are you reliable, positive, and willing to learn? Are you looking for a role that will be challenging? Do you want to be essential to the successful growth of a business?
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join the team in this newly created position.
WARNING: THIS ROLE IS INTRINSIC TO THE SUCCESSFUL RUNNING OF THIS BUSINESS AS SUCH, IF DONE WELL, THERE ARE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES FOR THIS CANDIDATE AS THE BUSINESS GROWS. WALL FLOWERS AND PERFECTIONISTS SHOULD NOT APPLY, THIS ROLE IS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO PLAY WITH ROCKETS, THIS ROLE IS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS SMART, ARTICULATE, WHO WANTS TO GET STUCK IN AND IS MOTIVATED BY SUCCESS.
This is how we need support:
- Help prepare the pricing for proposals
- Help in the development of client proposals
- General administration and support in reducing the Directors workloads
- Undertake a gatekeeper role, not through note taking, but through troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Undertake research, templating or info gathering.
- Support the Directors with tasks and help delegate to the wider team where necessary.
- Support the Directors with recruitment and agency liaisons
- Diary management and appointment scheduling
- Supporting the Directors with personal affairs, when and if necessary
- Support the Directors with resourcing of the wider team
- Support the Directors with forecasting and invoice resolution
- Help manage and maintain a number of the businesses SaaS platforms, such as Workflow Max, Float, Xero, Pipedrive and Trello
- Be prepared to master the above and move on the next set of requirements as the business evolves.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is experienced enough to bring rigor and improve how we operate but also someone who is adaptable, willing and capable of going with the flow and reacting positively as the day or task evolves.
We are looking for some one with exceptional organisational skills who won’t melt due to bad filing but that can follow and implement systems where they are needed.
The ideal candidate needs to have a willingness and confidence to jump in with both feet and the experience to step back when it’s required.
The candidate needs to be able to follow instructions and not be afraid to get clarification. The candidate needs to be able to work autonomously and have a keen eye for identifying where they can add value and use their initiative.
Experience in using our Saas platforms is not essential, but a willingness to learn and get up-to-speed quickly is fundamental.
Experience in preparing and pricing quotes/proposals would be advantageous.
InDesign skills would be AMAZING but a creative eye and a willingness to be trained is just as valuable.
About the company
You will be joining a fun and hard working team made up of bid managers, creative designers, digital masters, business support and business development professionals.
By joining, you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and fast growth company, who are quickly being recognised as industry leaders in their market place. They were conceived out of a passion to offer a service not currently available in their industry and enable companies with a unique service or product to position themselves apart from their competitors. They have a passion for winning and won't stop until they achieve it.
FINAL WARNING: IT’S A FAST PACED WORKING ENVIRONMENT; SO IF THIS SLIGHTLY SCARES YOU, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE OWNERSHIP OF HIS OR HER WORK, WHO WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE AND WHO HAS THE DESIRE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Send through your CV, stating 3 reasons why this role will should be yours.