Love working within London's property market? Are you a PA but looking for a change and a new challenge?
I am looking to recruit an experienced Property PA for my real estate client based in London, the team is fully integrated and passionate about what they do. This role will see you supporting the department Partner as well as offering support to his immediate team,
- Full range of Secretarial/PA duties for one main Partner and other fee-earners in the team
- Extensive diary management; booking meetings both internally and with clients, and occasionally off site; arranging meeting rooms; and ordering refreshments as and when required.
- Answering telephones for and on behalf of partners and fee-earners, taking messages and passing to alternative team members as appropriate.
- Copy typing up, and formatting, of reports.
- Creating invoices and generating invoice numbers and billing guides from the firm's computerised invoicing system and keeping a record of invoices sent, chasing clients where necessary.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- General office duties to ensure the smooth running of the department including filing, copying, binding, scanning and correspondence as and when necessary.
- Provide cover for the other Personal Assistants duties over holiday periods.
- Experience working within the Property industry and having worked as a PA in a medium sized organisation is essential.
- Extensive diary management experience is essential
- Fast and accurate typing
- Flexible and able to adapt to change well
Apply for Property PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly