Graduate IR Assistant
A prestigious hedge fund based in Mayfair, is seeking an assistant to support their Investor Relations team. There is definitely the potential for a this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
This is a unique client who, in time, are willing to offer a path of progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for multiple members of the IR team and coordinating travel
- Answering calls on behalf of the team
- Updating the CRM system and website
- Updating presentations and meeting notes
- Tracking whereabouts of the team
- Gathering data for monthly reports
This is a role that will appeal to someone with sound knowledge of the investment sector, and likes supporting bright and busy individuals. To be considered for this role, you must have a 2:1 degree or above from a Russell Group or Red brick University. Candidates with this level of education, along with 2 years' experience supporting within investment, will be highly sought after.
Please apply if you feel your experience is relevant for this role. This role will most likely be an immediate start.
Apply for Graduate IR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly