Have a passion for London's property market?
I am recruiting for a Property Administrator for a prestigious property firm based in London, you will be assisting with the management of commerical and residential properties in London.
This role required you to have a flexible and committed attitude and a strong work ethic, no two days are the same so be prepared for a challenge!
- Providing support to the Principals of the company, and the Property Management team where required
- Ensuring electronic and paper filing is kept up to date and accurate
- Maintaining and controlling archive files and original legal documents
- Using Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Diary management, scheduling meetings
- Filtering and prioritising correspondence
- Responding to Emails
- Drafting letters
- Reception duties
- Utilising the Land Registry website to obtain Office Copy Entries
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous experience working within a property firm is essential
- Outstanding customer service
- Strong IT skills and ability to pick up new systems at ease
Apply for Property Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly