Do you hold strong Administrative experience gained within the corporate world or with a membership club?
Would you like to join one of London's most prestigious membership clubs as their Administration Assistant? We are looking to recruit a full-time versatile Secretary/Administrator with excellent written and spoken English, strong administrative and organisational skills; IT skills to its busy Secretariat.
You will be based in stunning building working alongside a supportive and friendly team, this is a really amazing opportunity to gain valuable skills!
- Welcoming club members in a professional manner
- Provide assistance to the Club Secretary as required
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner
- Minute taking and creating agendas for meetings
- Stock control of club merchandise
- Send out online purchases/order forms
- Opening and distribution of post and franking outgoing post
- General administration as required
- Previous Administration experience is essential
- Experience working with a membership club would be advantageous!
- A professional and confident attitude and able to speak with all levels of seniority
- A can do attitude and not afraid of hard work!
Salary is £22,000 plus annual bonus, lunch provided, uniform, 4 weeks holiday. Hours are 9.30am to 6pm (apart from Committee days when hours are adjusted) with half an hour for lunch.