Do you hold strong Administrative experience gained within the corporate world or with a membership club?
Would you like to join one of London's most prestigious membership clubs as their Administration Assistant? We are looking to recruit a full-time versatile Secretary/Administrator with excellent written and spoken English, strong administrative and organisational skills; IT skills to its busy Secretariat.
You will be based in stunning building working alongside a supportive and friendly team, this is a really amazing opportunity to gain valuable skills!
- Welcoming club members in a professional manner
- Provide assistance to the Club Secretary as required
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner
- Minute taking and creating agendas for meetings
- Stock control of club merchandise
- Send out online purchases/order forms
- Opening and distribution of post and franking outgoing post
- General administration as required
- Previous Administration experience is essential
- Experience working with a membership club would be advantageous!
- A professional and confident attitude and able to speak with all levels of seniority
- A can do attitude and not afraid of hard work!
Salary is £22,000 plus annual bonus, lunch provided, uniform, 4 weeks holiday. Hours are 9.30am to 6pm (apart from Committee days when hours are adjusted) with half an hour for lunch.
Apply for Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly