***EXCLUSIVE INSTRUCTION TO STRICTLY RECRUITMENT***
Would you like to work for one of the 'BIG 4'?? Our award winning, international client are looking for a switched on, experienced Secretary.
Our client has offices all over the world and is one of the top 4 professional services companies. The Secretaries and PA's within the business are highly respected and have great career progression opportunities.
They need a Secretary / PA who is organised and ahead of the game, a great communicator, with impeccable ability to juggle characters in the office and variety of work coming in.
As PA your role will include;
- Extensive and complex diary management.
- Prepare and collate meeting papers and documents in advance.
- Extensive liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Co-ordinate/organise internal and external meetings; booking meeting rooms, arranging telephone conference calls and presentations.
- Screen telephone calls, resolve queries and take messages as appropriate.
- Ensure that all re-occurring meetings are in the diary and booked in advance.
- Monitor inboxes & voicemails.
- Prepare in advance HOD meetings and set up.
- Organise travel arrangements (including rail, air, taxi and hotels).
- Draw up step-by-step itineraries including maps, travel times, local taxi numbers etc. for directors, team heads and/or any managers they are travelling with.
- Printing and binding presentations as required.
- Maintain receipts and complete visa and personal expenses (cash and credit card).
- Minute taking, copy typing and amendments of all correspondence (including minutes, internal and external meeting notes, spreadsheets, faxes, letters, memos, reports etc.
- General and routine office duties (sort and distribute post, maintain attendance schedule, photocopying, faxing, shredding, archiving, order stationery, client mailings etc.).
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations to implement streamlined procedures as appropriate.
- Oversee the documentation and periodic updates of departmental procedures in line with company standards.
You must be able to work well under pressure, prioritise, multi-task and be able to deal with clients in a professional and polite manner.
If you are an experienced Secretary or PA and are looking for a new challenge in an exciting company, get in touch with us today!
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly