Receptionist for Digital Media Agency
We are currently looking for someone with strong customer service to join a creative company in their helpdesk team:
- Support reception ensuring we meet agreed service levels.
- Maintain and enhance working relationships with Service Partners.
- Ensure a smooth interface to deliver the highest possible standards to the customer.
- Undertake specific duties relevant to site operation including Meeting Room Management co-ordination, ID preparation, and administration.
- Manage courier/taxi/travel request and ensure all request are logged/tracked as per company guidelines.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and events.
- Cross train other members of the office services team
- Cross train in other areas of the office services team so that you have an understanding of other roles and are able to assist in cases of sickness/holiday
- Accurately follow wider office services procedures
- Maintaining and updating records, files and logbooks
This is an on-going temporary role starting ASAP paying £81.00 per day + holiday pay
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days