BASED IN REDBRIDGE
A proactive, hardworking and dependable PA is required to support Directors at a very successful and long established family run business. Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality is a must.
Whilst still a family business, our client is rich in heritage with traditional values – a very innovative and forward thinking company.
You will be responsible for all aspects of supporting the senior management team in the smooth running of the company.
- Diary Management
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence (email, letters, telephones)
- Organising meetings and travel
- Providing administrative support in the form of document, letter writing, word processing, drafting correspondence, preparing presentations, and expense claims and maintaining filing systems etc.
- Creating and administering reports, project plans and others as appropriate
- Acting as the first point of call for customers and visitors.
- Minute taking
- Collation of management information
- Managing office supplier relationship
- Advanced experience of Microsoft office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Accuracy in typing, spelling and grammar
- Organised with attention to detail
- Able to collate management information and data to prepare reports
- A multi tasker
- Shows good initiative
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional when working under pressure or to strict deadlines
Lovely role working within a great team of people!