Legal PA - Real Estate Litigation
3 days left
- Full Time
Large Holborn-based law firm seeks an experienced Legal PA to join their Property Litigation / Real Estate Litigation team.
Working with a team of Fee Earners, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing all aspects of general administrative support including, diary management, travel planning, expenses, maintenance of calendars and contact lists, management of client files and folders, filing, photocopying, arranging couriers and updating contacts on Interaction;
- Planning and coordinating internal/external meetings and conference calls;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, managing client requests for meetings and taking accurate messages;
- Dealing with all internal and external clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner;
- Preparing, typing and proofreading documents;
- Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and seminars in the firm's house style;
- Creating files and managing the filing system for Fee Earners;
- Maintaining extensive and complicated billing records, preparing billing guides and assisting with the monthly billing process;
- Opening and closing of files, including completing conflict checks, preparing client engagement letters, collating all the relevant information required and updating client files regularly.
We are looking to hear from Legal PAs or Legal Secretaries with extensive Litigation experience, (preferably Commercial Property Litigation or general Commercial Litigation), who demonstrate strong technical skills and excellent attention to detail.
Applicants should be highly organised, able to manage their own workload and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Grace Ogwuma-Tate on the contact details displayed.
Apply for Legal PA - Real Estate Litigation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly