PA to charismatic MD, Investment Banking
Superb opportunity for a dynamic and proactive Personal Assistant/PA looking for a fast-paced role providing true right hand support to an MD and small team at a leading international Investment Bank.
Duties to include;
- Back-to-back diary management and coordination of meetings
- Act as a Gatekeeper for the MDs, call screening, inbox management.
- Liaising with clients and teams at all levels
- Preparing presentations, updating CRM database and assisting with first level compliance checking
- Arranging domestic and international travel, producing detailed itineraries and visas
- Expenses management and ad hoc administration
They are looking for someone who has excellent ever changing multiple diary management experience within a similar role/environment and is bright, enthusiastic and friendly. Well-spoken and articulate, you will be confident at communicating at a very senior level, have a helpful, muck in attitude and enjoy working as part of a small team and managing conflicting priorities. Prior administrative support experience of at least 2 years within a professional environment is essential.
An excellent opportunity for you to join a sociable, friendly company in a hands on role.
Please apply by sending your CV today.