Receptionists Needed Part Time Hours - Immediate Start!
Office Concierge is the leading independent provider of Reception Management Services. We have a number of exciting opportunities for Corporate Receptionists employed directly by our company. We work with high end corporate clients on a permanent basis providing them with the best of the best in Front of House receptionists. Clients can range of Private Equity Firms, Corporate Banks, Legal Firms and Corporate Media firms- to name a few!
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your customer service and corporate reception skills to the test, and provide first class customer service in this corporate environment.
We have two part time vacancies we are looking to recruit for across Central London in the City and West End. To be successful in this part-time reception role, you will have previous experience in a similar field or customer service role, excellent communication skills, and impeccable personal presentation. Reception or Front of House experience within Cabin Crew, hospitality, and retail is very transferable. If you are looking to take the step in to Corporate this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We have the following hours available:
- Friday's only (1 day per week, 8 hours per week) (City)
- Monday to Friday working 11:20-15:00 (5 days per week, 18.35 hours) (City)
- Monday to Friday working 11:50-15:15 (5 days per week, 17.10 hours) (City)
When applying please specify which hours you wish to be considered for.
For some of these positions you will be working at a host of different corporate sites during the above hours. Should they be across multiple locations then they are all within walking distance of each other, and provide an element of variety in your working day.
You will be seeing the same familiar faces and not be required to work outside of these hours. This will allow you to really take ownership of the Front of House reception area and provides you with a great consistence from day-to-day whilst working in fantastic and fast paced environments in Central London.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels
• Understanding the role of teamwork in providing a quality service
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Professional and polished personal presentation
• Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
• Able to use your own initiative
• Reliability and efficiency
We are looking for committed individuals who possess excellent communication skills along with a personable and flexible attitude. A solid customer service background - airline, hotel, corporate or similar and an excellent command of the English language is essential. Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook is also desirable.
Uniform - Provided
Salary- £9.50 P/H
reception receptionist mobile cabin crew hospitality customer service London
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly