Keen to step into the media world? Our client, an international media company are hiring for an EA to support to the Head of International Law based in the London office.
Providing day to day Executive and administrative support your role will be busy and will require a proactive and logical thinker; someone who can manage upwards and organise effectively.
Responsibilities will include:
- Screening incoming correspondence, including emails and telephone queries answering where appropriate
- Organising international arrangements including itineraries
- Preparing and processing expense reports, invoices
- Managing diaries, scheduling and co-ordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and preparing meeting material
- Create and prepare Microsoft Word and PowerPoint presentations for meetings, proposals and team reports
- Organise large meetings with either internal or external parties
- Being the team ambassador and go to person
- Previous experience as a PA/EA, ideally 5 years+
- Experience working within a large complex organisation is desirable
- Super organised and resourceful
- Confidence, sense of humour and enthusiasm!
The team in the office are great fun and it’d a fantastic, international office to work in.