We are currently recruiting for an exceptional EA to join a fantastic organisation within the Property industry. Named as one of Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For, this is a fantastic place to work with very good benefits.
Supporting at Director level, we are looking for a first class PA/EA with strong organisation and prioritisation skills. There is plenty of scope to make this role your own therefore we will need to see gravitas, maturity and confidence in this individual. You must enjoy autonomy and be self motivated to manage your own workload.
Responsibilities are varied including :
- Diary and meeting arrangement
- Extensive liaison, both internally and externally
- Manage Director's workload - ensuring a smooth working day, week, month, year!
- Collating papers for meetings
- Preparing presentations
- Act as eyes and ears
- Ideally 5-7 years PA / EA experience within a corporate environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen; commercially minded
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly