Successful and dynamic boutique Executive Search firm specialising in the not-for-profit organisations based in the heart of London are seeking a superstar to join their amazing team! An all-encompassing, varied and busy role, they are looking for someone with a smart, intuitive and can-do attitude. The team are friendly, close-knit and work excellently together.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating interviews, scheduling meetings and liaising with candidates and clients
- Keeping in touch with all important contacts
- Keeping records immaculately up to date and structured
- Ensuring systems are kept fully up to date
- Creating agendas and to-do lists for Consultants
- Ensuring Consultants are fully up to date with their own assignments and clients
- Researching clients and candidates on behalf of Consultants
- Being a spare pair of hands in the office!
What are we looking for?
- Someone smart, articulate with excellent attention to detail
- A good sense of humour
- Someone highly organised and structured in their approach
- Proactivity, forward thinking and intuitive
- Candidates with great ideas, and those that want to implement them
- Great communicators, verbally and written
- Those with 1-2 years experience coordinating/good admin skills/good office experience
We’d love to hear from you if this sounds like you. A great opportunity for those wanting to contribute to a great office.