Boutique financial capital firm based in the heart of Mayfair in brand new offices are seeking a new, productive and innovative Office Manager to join their budding team. Fast-paced, diversified and varied, this company need someone with a similar attitude!
With a team of ten and the possibility of growth, this is a manageable office with potential to develop very quickly. They are internationally active with a small New York office, of which you will have lots of contact.
- Processing payroll for the UK Office
- Managing preliminary accounts with the Accountant
- Updating their online presence
- Ordering office supplies, facility management, ad-hoc filing for the team
- Running external errands, managing the post etc
- Registering visitors
- Some marketing activities
- Print out all presentation materials for international meetings
- Arranging meetings across timezones
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a good sense of humour!
- A can do attitude, proactive and inspired to create new projects and initiatives to make the running of the office more smooth
- Experience with QuickBooks is desirable
- Experience with SalesForce is desirable
- A good knowledge of MS Office is essential – PowerPoint and Excel especially
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- University or equivalent desirable
- A good understanding of French would be highly desirable - although not a deal breaker!
If you’re a great Office Manager looking for a brilliant change, please get in touch!