Highly successful, thriving start-up branding and marketing agency specialising in Asian markets are seeking an ambitious, intelligent and switched on Office/Operations Manager to join their small but rapidly growing London office. The team work together, are hugely friendly, highly dynamic and operate in a warm, friendly, social manner. This is an integral factor in the success of the team! The offices are sizeable, open plan with masses of space to expand creatively.
The Office Manager will be responsible for implementing processes and dynamics to make the working lives of the team as smooth running and easy as possible!
- Organising visas and flights across Asia
- Hosting meetings and events across London
- Act as first point of contact and manage intra-company requests for all international staff
- Manage external relationships with all suppliers including water, electricity, cleaners, landlords, IT, and telephone providers
- All in-house bookkeeping (ClearBooks), liaising with external accountant
- Office supplies; order all stationery, IT equipment, café supplies, and cleaning consumables
- Filing; responsible for the upkeep of all filing systems, both online and hard copies
- Processing monthly payroll for the team
- Implementing staff incentives, benefits, activity days and staff events (dinners, film clubs etc)
- Being an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly, intuitive spare pair of hands!
What are we looking for?
- Great Office Management skills from a previous similar environment (1-2 years)
- Experience with using bookkeeping software in the past
- A knack for picking up new databases and processes
- Experience in booking complex and extensive travel
- A creative mind to implement new things to the company
- A proactive and professional attitude to your work
- A culturally aware attitude
Please apply today if you fit the bill. We look forward to hearing from you!