***This position is based in South West London***
Hugely innovative start-up are hiring! Ethical and sustainable brand are seeking an assistant with a passion and interest in ethical production and consumerism, particularly within the fashion and design world. Currently a team of 4 but with huge growth over the next twelve months, this team of creative and intelligent entrepreneurs are seeking a bright, intuitive and forward thinking individual to join the team to help with the smooth running of a fast-paced and hectic business! With the business growing at an unexpected rate, someone with a can-do and efficient attitude is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking care of all client and customer correspondence and queries
- Understanding the brand and concept well enough to answer all incoming queries
- Assisiting in reports and presentations for new business
- Managing diaries and event schedules
- Assisting in seeking new potential office space for the future
- All in-house administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business
- Looking at ways of improving processes in house – databases and so on
What are we looking for?
- Intuition, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and big smile!
- People who are hungry, passionate and ambitious
- Those with an interest in sustainability/international charity/fashion and textiles
- A confident and clear attitude, concise and articulate talking to small and large businesses
- Degree educated or equivalent desirable
- Have a good sense of humour and the ability to defuse stressful situations!
This is a brilliant opportunity for those who want to kick start their career in an industry with fire, passion and a bright future. An amazing organisation surrounded by creative, intelligent and inspiring people!