EA - Investment Management company
An investment holding company is looking for an EA to join their team on a permanent basis in their new London office. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to experience setting up a UK operation and provide support to UHNWI’s involved in the business from around the globe!
You will be motivated and have previous PA or EA experience, ideally from within the financial services sector or other similar corporate environment.
- Managing international and domestic travel arrangements including flights, visas, hotels, transfers and collating travel itineraries
- Manage diaries including meetings, conferences and video conferences
- Coordinating internal and external meetings with business partners and clients
- Assisting with general administration including photocopying, printing, scanning, typing, couriers and post
- Assisting with managing IT suppliers and understanding the basic IT requirements
- Working with the EA team globally to develop robust administrative processes
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Five years of previous PA and EA experience at a senior level
- Excellent diary management skills and the ability to cope with multiple changing schedules
- Extremely well organised and able to multi-task, juggle workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Confident communicator, particularly with regards to telephone and email communications at a senior level
- Strong work ethic and willingness to achieve an exceptional standard of work
- Friendly and energetic personality who can perform under pressure and keep pace with a busy team
Red Anchor is an equal opportunities agency.
Apply for EA - Investment Management company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly