Legal Assistant - Creative Agency
Handle is looking for a bright and meticulous Legal Assistant to join the commercial team at a leading creative design agency. Reporting directly to the commercial contracts manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with both drafting and negotiating contacts for design projects
- Reviewing confidentiality agreements
- Liaising with external counsel to maintain a strong trademark portfolio
- Maintaining an auditable paperwork trail of contractual negotiations
- Providing ad hoc support to Group Finance Director and Commercial Team
This is a very busy support position which requires a solid understanding of contractual and legal requirements. You must be commercially aware with a genuine interest in contract law. Perfect for a legal administrator with a knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights to further their legal career in a continuously evolving company.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.