PA to CFO
International Client are looking for an experienced PA to support a newly appointed CFO & Strategy Director.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a PA / EA supporting at Director or Board level within a global organisations across multiple time zones.
- Diary management including the scheduling, organising and arranging of meetings and other business commitments of the two directors. Ensuring they are suitably briefed for appointments and meetings. Acting as Gatekeeper.
- Produce reports, letters and presentations on various software packages from dictation, notes or draft correspondence where appropriate.
- Sort, screen and prioritise incoming mail (by post, email) and calls and ensure it is dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaise extensively with internal and external business contacts.
- Flag key actions.
- Arrange international and domestic travel and hotel bookings
- Coordinate and organise business trips
- Manage an effective archive/filling system.
- To carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.