Customer Solutions Advisor, Temp to Perm based in Manchester
Customer Solutions Advisor, Temp to Perm, £19K based in Manchester
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. Most well known for its Business School and Law School, this private organisation has campuses located throughout the U.K and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students.
A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture making this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What does the role consist of?
This role would be responsible to deliver the highest level of customer service to our students and clients, providing a point of contact for all queries and ensuring our students succeed in their studies through a proactive communication strategy. This will include:
- To be an active member of teams supporting students and student progress across the institute
- Help to develop effective processes to get information required for a proactive approach to student support throughout the duration of a students' time with the university
- Develop relationships with Account Managers/Managing Directors of regional learning centres
- Establish client's needs and work closely to ensure requirements are met
- To support individual students, providing and/or signposting help with a range of financial, academic and social issues which may be of significance to the progress of the student
- To monitor attendance and punctuality and take action where appropriate
- Plays a key role in advising students in regards to academic or attendance issues
- To collate information and data on student progress to inform performance review
- Record data accurately to monitor students' cases, progress and resolutions
- Interfaces with other departments within the organisation, navigates company's customer information systems and displays a fundamental knowledge of company, services and products to research and respond to customer inquiries
- Effectively communicates, motivates, and inspires students through critical thinking, creativity and problem solving to ensure a positive student experience
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent to achieve the main duties above.
What will the successful candidate be like?
They are looking for someone that has experience of working in a very busy environment, with the ability to work well under pressure and prioritising work accordingly. This will include:
- Strong administrative experience and excellent customer serviceis required to fulfil the role properly
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the client and manage their expectations efficiently
- You need to know how tobuild strong professional relationships with internal staff, external partners, clients and sponsors
- Ability to make a high volume of outbound phone calls, search the database or resource tools for correct and timely information, adopting a professional approach to work
- Must possess excellent organisational skill to display the ability to provide timely, accurate information on a variety of financially oriented subject, as described above
- Ideally educated to degree-level
- Ability to use MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to communicate via phone with students and staff in a helpful and professional manner
How to apply?
This role is for an immediate start and you must be able to begin ASAP.
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?