My client, a leader in chartered surveying are seeking an experienced administrator to join their team within the London City office.
Areas of Accountability:
- Overseeing the front office dealing with telephone & e-mail enquiries
- Controlling the office diary system for surveyors
- Review and answer correspondence
- Proven background in administration and customer service
- Experience within a front of house role would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office systems
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate a passion for customer care
- Organised and hardworking, demonstrating good initiative
- Professional, positive, organised and enthusiastic approach
- Judgement when to take ownership of a situation, when to delegate, when to escalate
- Tact and discretion in dealing with all customer groups
- To organise and maintain all administrative work and systems according to the project requirements including documentation to enable accurate monitoring
- To assist with site planning arrangements for Surveyors
- To assist with document control including uploading of documentation onto client systems.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.