Admissions Assistant - London
Our client, the United Kingdom's leading Sports Universities is looking for an Admissions Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be providing administrative support to the admissions team, dealing with applicant enquiries and assisting with the organisation of assessment events. As you will also be liaising with the Recruitment Department and several other teams this is also an amazing opportunity for you to progress within the company.
- Responding to admissions enquiries via phone, email and in person
- Supporting recruitment and conversion events and actives as required
- Inputting personal details from application forms onto the records systems
- Liaising with colleagues on other teams and building and developing strong relationships with academic and professional services colleagues
- Assisting with planning and running assessment days and arranging support from other teams
- Ensuring applicants send in evidence of offer conditions and chasing up applicant responses
- Ensuring that CRM admissions data is updated at all times
- Providing guidance and support to applicants and colleagues on admissions, application and UCAS procedures
- Providing support to the wider team during confirmation, clearing and enrolment
- Working flexibly and responsibly and undertaking any other duties relevant to the level of the post
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Admissions Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly