Part - time Receptionist
£28,000 - £30,000 Pro – rata (25 hours a week over 5 days)
Our client is one of the top international law firms, they are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to work in their highly prestigious offices. The ideal candidate will be articulate, switched on and eager to assist in a front of house environment.
- Meeting and greeting client visitors, informing relevant parties of their arrival.
- Escorting clients (internal/external) to their meeting rooms, taking their coats, umbrella, briefcase, etc.
- Ensuring clients' needs are anticipated and met at all times and pro-actively seeking out ways in which to improve client satisfaction.
- Checking the conference room bookings and liaise where appropriate with the kitchen, cleaner, AV and post room regarding refreshments and requirements.
- Ensuring rooms are clean, tidy and stocked with stationery and other equipment missing or damaged.
- Booking/managing meeting booking system.
- Answer the phone and handle any e-mail enquiries as they come, including handling taxi bookings.
- Liaising with all relevant departments regarding complaints, faults and repairs and keep the client informed.
- To be fully aware of all firm policies and work within the given procedures and standards.
- Pro-actively promote the firm and its facilities.
- Acting as an ambassador of the firm at all times; a reliable, honest and active member of the team.
- To act as the first point of contact for all facilities requirements sent via email and telephone.
- To log all internal facility requests accurately onto the Facilities Helpdesk system.
- To ensure that all Facilities jobs are assigned to the respective member of the Facilities team or building engineers.
- To update the internal customer requesting Facilities assistance on the status of their job, advising of any problems or issues with their request.
- To liaise with external contractors, such as building engineers and landlord agents.
- To produce a weekly reports
- Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of professional client services and care.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Smart and professional.
- Ability to keep calm in difficult situations and able to represent the firm properly when called into client meetings to “troubleshoot”
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114