Brands Listing Assistant
Based in the City and part of one of the largest financial market operators in the world, a leading trading firm are seeking a Brands Listing Manager to join The Physical Operations Department. The purpose of this role will be to assist the Brands Listing Manager to ensure continued contracts to the industry are through the management of the firms brand listing procedures and criteria.
General responsibilities will include:
- Assist with brand listing
- Assist with the surveys and to ensure responses are received so that you can collate and monitor the responses and liaise with the brands listing managers regarding any issues received
- Be responsible for managing company and brand changes - any changes would then need to be included in the firms system
- Ensure images of brands are kept up to date
- Support the Brands Listing Managers with ensuring brands continue to meet the requirements for contracts
This role embraces a strong willingness to learn attitude, along with being self motivated, reliable and hard working. Good administrative skills would be beneficial as would good IT skills which would also come in handy. FS-industry knowledge would be useful but not crucial.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Brands Listing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly