With prestigious offices in the West End, a dynamic office culture and generous benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Our client, a leading global management consultancy firm, consistently ranked within the top 20 of the world’s best places to work, is looking for a permanent Executive Assistant to join their expanding Executive Assistant group.
Each Executive Assistant supports 2 Partners, managing complex diary and travel, with constant changes, across different time zones. As their gatekeeper, you will work proactively and empathetically, as you juggle priorities and workload and learn about the business and your Partner’s clients.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Graduate, and/or secretarial qualification (or graduate calibre with good A-levels)
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience as a senior level EA in a corporate, fast-paced, international environment
- Extensive experience of complex diary and travel management, across multiples time zones, with an awareness on Partner priorities and time
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken English), dealing with different nationalities and at all levels
- Comfortable working with few instructions or ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
As well as being part of a large, friendly EA community, there are many training and development opportunities, as well as team and office social events.
Benefits include a generous pension scheme, medical and dental insurance, free restaurant, in-house gym, and paid overtime (when required), with core hours of 9.00-5.30pm.
Apply Now if you are interested!