Legal EA / PA to Senior Partner
My client a law firm specialising in commercial litigation and arbitration with beautiful offices in London and New York are looking to hire an Executive Assistant based in their central London office to provide Operational and Partner support for the day-to-day running of the firm.
The practice comprises of leading practitioners from various specialisms and backgrounds. We are looking for a candidate who has at least 3 years of Executive Assistant/PA experience. This role will also require you to carry out research into a broad range of subjects and provide support to an extremely busy Partner who has an ever changing diary.
Key Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Organising internal and external meetings.
- Research projects
- Arranging business international and domestic travel including organising accommodation and full itineraries.
- General office support.
- Personal Assistant duties such as booking and managing appointments.
- Support of a personal nature if required,
- Printing and binding documents.
- Researching various topics to assist partners with background reading.
- Summarising information to create succinct reports.
- Other tasks and errands as required.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role.
- Hard working, exceptionally organised and an ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Will need to be honest and presentable.
- Be a good verbal and written communicator and able to anticipate the senior Managing Partner/Head of Operation's needs easily.
- Good interpersonal skills and in particular enjoy contact with others whilst displaying tact, patience and understanding.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced corporate office environment.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a positive outlook even when placed under pressure.
- Flexibility is key for this role:
- It is expected that, in accordance with business needs, the successful candidate will provide support to other admin staff in the department or across the firm by picking up work or covering at times when their work load is light or at times of urgent business need.
- Must be prepared to run personal errands for senior members of staff as and when required.
- Must keep firm matters confidential.
- The right person will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a very good degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1).
- A post-graduate degree would also be very favourable. We are interested in hearing from applicants who have a second language and/or good knowledge of new technologies and the Internet as you may be required to use such skills in this role. This, however, is not essential.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal EA / PA to Senior Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly