Legal PA in Corporate
My client, a reputable and widely-known City firm with absolutely stunning offices, are now looking to recruit a driven, articulate and switched on Legal PA to join their super sleep Corporate department in a 1:1 role supporting the Head of Department in an exciting and fast paced role.
The ideal candidate should have roughly 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Legal PA / Legal Secretary working in a Corporate department within a Law firm, at Partner level. This is a very demanding role which will require the candidate to be one step ahead, have impeccable organisational skills and have strong attention to detail with an inane ability to balance and prioritise their workload with minimum supervision.
Duties will include:
- Plan, coordinate, schedule internal/external meetings and conference calls (UK and overseas)
- Overseeing and prioritising incoming email, post and voicemail when fee earners are out of the office, acknowledging receipt and responding on behalf of the fee-earner, if appropriate
- Dealing with all internal and external clients in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Preparing presentation slides and materials for internal/external meetings and seminars in the Firm's house style
- Liaising with support departments to resolve problems on fee-earner's behalf, taking ownership of the issue and following up where appropriate
- Opening and closing of files including completing conflict checks, preparation of client engagement letters, collating all the relevant information required and updating client files regularly
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Chelsea Broadley.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal PA in Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly