Secretarial Coordinator (Employment)
Are you looking for a new exciting position in an international law firm based in the heart of London? Do you have managerial experience overseeing a team of Legal Secretaries and Support Staff? If you answered yes to both, look no further as Career Legal have the perfect position!
This role is a hybrid Secretarial Coordinator and Personal Assistant combination within the vibrant Employment department, supporting 3 Fee Earners as well as managing a team of around 8 support staff and overseeing the whole department of circa 40 staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some employment experience
- Have some managerial experience of overseeing a team and handling coordinator duties such as organising cover, approving holidays and involvement with recruitment aspects
- Be sociable, approachable and calm
- Be able to balance their workload between support and coordinator duties
Duties will include:
- Plan, coordinate, schedule internal/external meetings and conference calls (UK and overseas);
- Maintain routine billing records, prepare billing guides and assist with the monthly billing process;
- Opening and closing of files as required;
- Diary management, travel planning, expenses, maintenance of calendars and contact lists
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records on OpenHR;
- Attending interviews and liaising with HR and the relevant fee earners;
- First point of contact to settle in new department members;
- Liaising with the Social Impact Team on firm-wide initiatives, e.g. raffle tickets, Christmas collections etc. on behalf of Employment;
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Chelsea Broadley.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.