Legal PA in Finance
We have a fantastic opportunity in a ‘magic circle’ law firm which has a true global presence. They provide world class training to new staff and are extremely reputable. This firm has beautiful offices based in the heart of London and they are looking for somebody who is intelligent, well experienced and enthusiastic that will hit the ground running in their new role, they need to be outgoing and have outstanding interpersonal skills being able to communicate with a variety of different people from different backgrounds; whether it be clients, partners or colleagues.
The ideal candidate should have a wealth of experience, ideally over 5 years within a PA capacity working at Partner level and can withstand difficult situations, balance their workload effectively and use their initiative to ensure that they are always one step ahead.
- Undertake all aspects of the secretarial role including admin & support.
- Provide an excellent service to clients.
- Demonstrate flexibility in supporting principles and fellow secretaries.
- Proactively contribute to the group/division/firms’ success by actively seeking to improve working processes, anticipate needs of clients and colleagues and take action accordingly.
- Undertake document production tasks to highest standards.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and excel spreadsheet.
- Provide support such as welcome desks for client’s events.
- Manage principles calendars/diaries.
- Deal with internal client calls in a timely, confident, helpful manner passing on messages when required.
- Support client events by making bookings.
- Good team player
- Confident and professional
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and receptive to change in line with business demands.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal PA in Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly