HR Recruitment Officer - Banking
Are you an experienced HR Assistant with a Recruitment bias looking for the next step in your career? My client, a rapidly expanding Bank based in the City are currently looking to recruit a HR Advisor to focus on the Recruitment function.
The purpose of this role will be to assist the Head of HR in the daily management of the bank’s HR recruitment needs and the implementation of its evolving HR strategy for recruitment.
The ideal candidate will -
• Have recruitment experience within a GR function, ideally within professional services
• Have an analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills.
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a HR function within Financial Services
• Ideally be CIPD qualified or studying towards, but not essential
• Be advanced in all Microsoft packages
• Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Have strong attention to detail and be able to evidence your ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
• Have a proactive and self-motivated approach to work and be solutions driven and resourceful
• Be committed to delivering the highest levels of service to the business.
Due to the expected volume of interest we will only be able to respond to candidates who are shortlisted. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of submitting your application unfortunately your application has not been successful.