PA - dynamic consultancy
Leading consultancy based in Central London needs an extraordinary PA / EA / Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Project Coordinator. You will be an academic high-achiever, lively and good fun to thrive in this progressive, cutting edge and dynamic office. Working with a supportive and cohesive team of other PAs, you will support 4 Management Consultants with traditional PA duties as well as client project support – this PA / Project Manager will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of companies from small one-man-bands to FTSE 100s and household names, meaning the PA / Project Manager will gain brilliant cross-industry exposure and commercial acumen.
- Complex and ever-changing back to back diary management
- Multi-leg travel itineraries across multiple time zones
- Extensive report and presentation writing involving complex data analysis and manipulation
- As PA to Consultants you will have responsibility for managing small client projects - being the central point of contact and focal point for holding project together under tight timescales, scheduling and tracking all work pending, attending client meetings with consultants, minutes, report production, running briefings and invoice management
The crux of your PA / EA role will be organisation and scheduling so perfect attention to detail is essential, as well as client interaction, liaison and relationship building, which this PA / Project Assistant should have the gravitas to pull off from day one.
This is a fantastic PA / Project Assistant or Project Manager / Personal Assistant opportunity to join a high profile company with scope to get involved and grow.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PA ROLE
- 2.1 OR 1ST DEGREE AND STRONG A LEVELS
- ACADEMIC TRACK RECORD
- MINIMUM 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
- STRONG PA OR PERSONAL ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING MULTIPLE DIRECTORS / EXECUTIVES
- PA EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES
- SOME PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Apply for PA - dynamic consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly