EA to Entrepreneur in Hospitality industry
The Founder is a London based owner and developer of unique hospitality properties and experiences around the world. Part developer, part operator and part creative studio. They have built a multi-disciplinary team that specialise in hotels, resorts, bars, restaurants and unique experiences. They enjoy the path less travelled and thrive on challenging the status quo. They are continually on the lookout to invest in people, back ideas that excite them, and find places that inspire them.
They’re now building a series of restaurants and hotels in their favourite places.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll have the opportunity to be yourself and the best you can be in a relaxed innovative culture
- You’ll work for an innovative organisation, committed to not just building new hotels but also global brands
- The opportunity to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding
- Receive a competitive package with a significant opportunity for career development
- The possibility of global travel
- Enjoy exciting benefits across the company and their partners
- The Founder’s PA – enough said!
They want you if…
- You execute. You get things done.
- You are scarily organised, have the ability to multi-task and spin a million plates in the air at one time, prioritise and re-prioritise as things come in.
- You are your friends’ social secretary. They secretly love that you organise everything.
- You love to smile. They give you free stuff in PRET all the time ‘cos they like you.
- You know how to crack the whip – but make people feel good at the same time.
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today.
- You get them. You know their hotels, you’ve hung out in their bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
The role will be based at their office in Islington, and you will be taking over from a predecessor who has been in the role for four years and is embracing a new challenge in the company.
They don’t go in for strict job descriptions, they all like to get mucked in, however here’s an idea of how they see the role.
- You will gain a unique insight into the functions and operations of one of most exciting hospitality companies in the world.
- Be the sole gatekeeper for the Founder’s diary. Experience with extensive diary management is key. You’ll book flights (commercial and private), accommodation, ground transportation, liaise with concierge services on worldwide travel
- Interacting at the very highest level internally and externally across their hotels and restaurants
- Taking minutes when required for team meetings
- You’ll look after six email inboxes (two of your own and four of the Founder’s) and ensure all emails are replied to within 24 hours.
- You will be typing to dictation on a daily basis
- You will book global travel for six senior members of the team
- Be the ‘go-to’ person at the House for all internal and external enquiries.
- Payments of invoices and expenses and reconciliation and recharging of credit card statements on a monthly basis
- Manage the House (Office Manager and Receptionist) and ensure you are fully up to date on all aspects of their role with weekly catch ups
- You’ll love getting involved in lending a hand at some of the House’s bonkers events and pop ups
- Take control of payroll and chauffeurs and liaise with the home PA on all family and personal travel arrangements
- Manage and control spend of personal house renovations, post, utility bills and other administrative tasks when required
- Be prepared to work out of hours (where necessary) to manage a heavy workload
- You’ll role model and represent the House’s values and behaviours, because that’s who you are.
You’ll have at least 5+ years of experience working for a senior executive on a full time basis.