Team Assistant Roles
Here at ISE Partners, we have a number of fantastic Team Assistant roles within the Financial and Investment sectors. We are delighted to offer these roles and are seeking exceptional candidates to support as a Team Assistant - previous TA/support experience is essential within the financial sector to allow you to hit the ground running in the busy setting our clients have in their offices.
You will thrive on being busy and enjoy thinking and working independently. You will be a fast learner, independent thinker and self-motivated professional.
Apply today if you are hardworking and have –
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with meeting and travel coordination
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Outlook – PowerPoint is a plus)
- Confidence on the phone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Being first point of call on the phone
- Meeting arrangements – internal, client and team
- Room bookings
- Complex, international travel arrangements and itinerary preparation
- Booking IT requirements
- Maintaining various lists and spreadsheets
- Help with presentation
- Planning and execution of team events (in time)
- Financial administration – expense processing, invoice and PO raising/reconciling
- Other administration, as needed
Roles will suit someone exceptional, with loads of enthusiasm, who loves being an assistant.
Apply now if you have TA experience WITHIN the financial or investment sector.
Apply for Team Assistant Roles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly