EA to CEO of Boutique Finance Company
Our client, a boutique finance company, is looking for an EA to support the CEO in their head office in the City. The role will involve providing a high level of diary and administration support on a daily basis to one Executive Director and managing a small office.
They are looking for someone who has the ability to prioritise within a demanding work environment and manage multiple tasks, works accurately and efficiently and is customer service focused.
The successful candidate will need A Levels or HND equivalent, have had at least 5 years experience as a PA or an EA, as well as experience supporting at board level, as well as experience in office management and office moves. They would prefer someone who has worked within the finance industry and/or finance department and who has secretarial qualifications or related office administration qualification.
PA responsibilities include:
- Diary management
- Meeting co-ordination, internal & external including regular contact/communication with high level management, clients, industry officials and senior management from other firms
- Minute taking at meetings as required and ensuring appropriate follow up in a timely manner (could be high volume at times)
- Travel arrangements & management (local transport, flights, accommodation, reward programmes)
- Preparation of management and financial documentation as requested
- Management, under the direction of the CEO, of project timeframes and deliverables
- Providing administrative support to the HRM, including but not limited to, assistance regarding Board meetings and Committee meetings as required, for example: preparation of papers for meetings, meeting room co-ordination, travel arrangements
- Typing (dicta and copy)
- Preparation of expenses in line with company policy
- Filing of all correspondence and financial administrative files electronically and manually on a timely basis
- Key contact via telephone for all Directors
- Line Manage Receptionist/Administrator
Office Management responsibilities include:
- Provide a professional “front-of-house” response to all telephone, email and in-person enquiries from members, clients and customers
- Attend relevant building management meetings as well as identifying actions and responsibilities when required
- Liaise with suppliers, research the procurement of goods and services and arrange the provision of office materials and equipment
- Ensure the office, including meeting rooms and kitchen, is clean, well-organised and provides a safe working environment for employees and volunteers as required by Health and Safety legislation.
If you feel you possess the skills mentioned above, as well as excellent organisational skills and IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and copy typing of 60 WPM then please apply!
MUST BE AVAILABLE FROM 17th OCTOBER