Personal Assistant to two Senior Partners
A leading consultancy based in the heart of the City is seeking a PA so support two senior partners who are well known in their niche field. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase what a PA is able to deliver and these senior directors are looking for a PA who is currently supporting two people including two diaries, two inboxes and the day to day running of two very busy lives!
This is an outstanding opportunity to support well known names and experts in their area of speciality within consultancy. With impressive offices and a hugely impressive client list you are looking for the opportunity to support and work with extraordinarily busy executives who rely on their being a focused and committed PA available at the end of the phone or email!
Duties will include:
- Intricate diary management that will take into consideration global time zones and will be subject to frequent change
- Extensive global travel planning that will be comprehensive, multi stop and rely on your knowledge of visas and currencies
- Expenses management that is deadline driven
- Undertaking project administration when required, which could include attending meetings with clients
- Working within a team of cohesive PA's who work closely together when under pressure and support each other
- Supporting very different personalities so the ability to juggle these and manage timelines effectively
- Working in a very pre-emptive and anticipatory way consistently thinking about what is best for your partners and clients
Experience of working within another consultancy would be welcomed but equally experience of working within professional/financial services or executive search would be highly sought after.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.