Pharmaceutical or Scientific- Bilingual PA / Secretary
Pharmaceutical or Scientific - Bilingual PA / Secretary
Contract (Long term)
£24 - £35K
Bilingual PA/Secretary - Pharmaceutical or Scientific - EU Sector- speaking either: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish and Swedish.
LRS (Language Recruitment Services) is recruiting for a client who has an on-going need for top calibre, well organised Bilingual PAs or Secretaries with at least 3 years’ experience in a scientific, pharmaceutical or regulatory environment. The Pharmaceutical or Scientific Bilingual PA/Secretary should also have experience working in a multi-cultural environment, meeting tight deadlines and have strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will be working for a decentralised agency of the EU (European Union) based at their vibrant, contemporary and cosmopolitan office in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced and varied role with lots of opportunity for personal development and training.
Duties will be varied and will include a wide range of secretarial/administrative tasks including coordinating complex international meetings (including minute taking), coordinating travel, supporting scientific staff with diary management, formatting documents, database management, budget support, proofreading, office management and dealing with statistical data.
Bilingual PA / Secretary -Pharmaceutical or Scientific: Profile
• Bilingual in English and another language, either: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish and Swedish
• Solid PA, secretarial experience or team assistant in a scientific, pharmaceutical or regulatory environment
• Strong communication skills and excellent team members
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Very good attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
• Professional work ethic and the capacity to work well in a deadline driven environment
• Educated to equivalent A level standard
• Advanced MS Office skills
Due to the status of our client as an EU body candidates should be passport holders of EU/EEA member states
Please send your CV in word format to the email address quoted, other formats will not be accepted.
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment, Bilingual, Multilingual and Language jobs.
Applications can only be accepted from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. We regret, due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this role. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful. In the event there are no positions that match your skills and qualifications currently available, we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future should a suitable vacancy arise.
Language Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency and Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
LRS is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Pharmaceutical or Scientific- Bilingual PA / Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly