OfficeTeam has an exciting role for Team Assistant supporting five Directors of one of the UK's leading independent stockbrokers and corporate advisors based in the City of London.
This is an independent, driven and above all client focused firm with a very strong culture of integrity and hard work. OfficeTeam is looking for a Team Assistant with relevant experience supporting at senior level in a professional environment.
The role is offering the successful candidate £35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
- Diary Management
- Booking Meetings
- Minute Taking
- Circulating Minutes and Agendas
- Travel· Expenses
- Wider Team Support
- Point of Contact for General Issues
- Client Facing
- Marketing and Events
- Work in Accordance with Regulatory Requirements
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Diligent & proactive
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong personality, tough, adaptable and resilient - able to work with robust personalities.
- Must have a good eye for detail, but also see the bigger picture
- Hard-working but with a good sense of humour
- Will contribute to a friendly, fun culture
For further details on this exciting role, please contact Victoria Flynn at OfficeTeams permanent division today
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.