HR Business Partner - 12m FTC - Global Construction - City
£46,000 + Bonus
Our client, an internationally renowned Construction company based in the heart of the City, are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who is able to commit to a 12month FTC. You must have HR BP experience, be CIPD qualified and gained experience within Professional Services ideally Construction, Property, Engineering etc.
- HR Strategy: Lead on the delivery of the human resources strategic objectives within their business area and promote on-going development of a high performing workplace.
- HR Planning: Challenge, support and influence the business managers to make well informed decisions/actions regarding the management of their people This may involve re-structuring and change management where necessary.
- Talent and Succession Management: Work with the business to identify talented people and ensure they have the support and development required to reach their full potential.
- Performance Management: To provide operational support on the coordination, administration of the annual PDR process: including objective setting, running calibration sessions and ensuring development plans are completed. Support/guide/drive methods which will enable line managers to effectively manage under performance in their business area, promote the use of PIPs and where appropriate support exit strategies that minimise the cost.
- Employee Relations: Provide HR advice, tools and support to managers and employees on all HR policies and procedures to ensure issues are handled in a timely manner with professionalism, fairness and consistency to achieve desired outcomes.
- Managing Risk: Continually consider, and make recommendations, in respect of all HR issues that will reduce risk and save unnecessary costs to the business.
- Recruitment & Selection: Partner the business with value add insight and recommendations at all levels of recruitment and selection being commercially focused in regard to recruitment decisions
- Induction: Manage new starter orientation/on-boarding process to ensure a consistent message is conveyed.
- Reward: Ensure all salary proposals are aligned via the correct process.
- HR Reporting: Ensure the provision of management information is fulfilled and relevant to the business areas. Monthly HR Report includes stats on headcount, attrition, absence, PDRs, PIPs and relevant HR updates.
- Training & Development: Facilitate and lead where appropriate internal HR specific updates to business leaders and managers. Collaborate with the Academy on training needs as well as advise management and employees on the development appropriate to their current or future role.
- Project Work: Assist in managing change to support initiatives and cultural behavioural change projects. Undertake any other reasonable request as and when required
- HR professional, CIPD qualified.
- Experience of working in professional services, preferably in the Construction, Property or Engineering Industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrable HR generalist and preferably with a bias on Resourcing
- Extensive experience and track record of pragmatic and commercial HR management, providing solutions based on sound knowledge of employment law, best practice HR management.
- Strong analytical skills to report on HR Management Information for reporting purposes.
- Have gravitas and confidence in communicating and influencing senior management team to deliver high performance.
- Sound knowledge of employment legislation.
- Understanding of compensation and benefits programme
- Open, engaging, collaborative with a pragmatic approach and a sense of personal ownership
- Friendly, proactive, approachable, results driven and an ambassador of the Company.
- Willing to learn, ability to absorb knowledge and use their initiative.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114