Team Assistant-Private Equity
Team Assistant - support to 7 professionals
Maternity Contract - 9 months+
- Efficient co-ordination of a busy diary management system
- Liaison with other Professionals and other staff within the company
- Dealing with all correspondence for the teams.
- Fielding telephone calls from brokers and companies as first point of contact.
- Arrangement of international travel, accommodation and compilation of itineraries for all members of the team.
- Working in a team environment with other pa/secretaries.
- Collating complex expense forms for the team.
- Obtaining research
- Maintaining an up to date research filing system
- Assisting with company events and projects
The candidate will require:
- Proactive, patient, organized, flexible and resilient.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Good communicator and able to work well within a team.
- Excellent people skills.
- Enthusiasm, energy and good humour essential plus ability to work well with a diverse range of personalities.
- Exceptional and diplomatic telephone manner.
- Strong keyboard skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office software including excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
- Succinct and good written and spoken English.
- European language a bonus but not essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Team Assistant-Private Equity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly