Database Administrator – West End - £20,000 - £22,000 + bonuses
Financial training and conference provider in central London are currently recruiting a confident, highly organised, database management focussed Administrator to join the Sales and Marketing team. You will work within a busy office of 11 providing database management, cleansing, administration and marketing support.
- Assisting with the marketing of training courses and conferences
- Extensive database management using Excel
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on our databases
- Initiating e-shots to contacts on databases
- Verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- Processing bookings for courses and conferences from e-shots
- Researching websites, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the databases
Required skills and personal attributes:
- Ideally 6-12 months corporate office based experience
- Strong database management/cleansing experience
- Client focussed and able to develop strong relationships over the phone and in person
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills and extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail and a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent, a quick learner and enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
This is a superb opportunity for a client focussed, analytical, detail orientated individual to join a supportive, professional company with scope to expand your role and use your initiative.
Hours: 8.45am-5.30pm with flexibility as some earlier starts may be required on the day of a course and a conference.
Benefits: 20 days holiday, performance bonuses and on going development and training
Angela Mortimer acts as a recruitment agency for this role. If you are already registered please contact your consultant directly to highlight your interest in this position.