Personal Assistant (PA)/Administrative Assistant - London
Our client, a global alternative investment firm is looking for a PA to join their team on a temporary to permanent opportunity. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing firm, providing administrative support to various teams within the business. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high-performing admin team and contribute to the successful running the London office.
- Managing busy diaries
- Booking travel including visa and accommodation arrangements for the team
- Generating expenses and claim form submissions
- Assisting with administrative office tasks including printing, filing and data entry
- Updating the CRM system with new contact information
- Assisting with reception duties including greeting visitors, answering phones and setting up meeting rooms and video conferences
- Assisting with arranging lunches for office meetings
- Placing office supplies orders
- Acting as the go-to person for the administration team and supporting them with administration duties
- Assisting with the development and coordination of company events
- Supporting the visiting international employees with all necessary arrangements
- Providing cover for PAs in their absence including diary management, travel coordination and meeting scheduling
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- One to three years of previous administrative experience in financial services or the corporate sector, with some exposure to PA tasks and responsibilities
- Previous experience with international travel arrangements, including visas, transfers is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with organising events is an advantage
- Good communication skills, particularly with regards to telephone and email
- Outgoing can-do attitude and friendly personality
- To succeed in this role you must be a strong team player.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.