An exciting opportunity as arisen for a Membership Administrator to join the Membership team at The Birley Group, based in Fitzrovia, London.
The Birley Group encompasses some of London’s finest private members clubs; Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, Harry’s Bar, George and Bath & Racquets all based in the heart of Mayfair.
The Membership Administrator will have responsibility for all administration relating to Harry’s Bar membership, all Clubs’ Waiting Lists and assisting the LIFE team. The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, good attention to detail and be exceptionally well organised.
Main Responsibilities of the Membership Administrator:
- Main point of contact for all Membership enquiries relating to Harry’s Bar via phone, e mail and letter
- Management of all administration relating to payment of annual subscriptions (direct debits, standing order, cheques and credit cards) including generating and sending of all renewal & reminder letters on a monthly basis
- All administration relating to monthly elections
- Accurate allocation of payments to individual Members
- Chasing of payments as required to maintain low attrition rate
- Answering of Membership phone and dealing with all enquiries appropriately, taking payments when required
- All administration relating to applications including sending and tracking of forms, management of Waiting Lists of all Birley Clubs, corresponding with applicants as required.
- Researching new applicants and ensuring all applications are complete
- Weekly reporting on Waiting List figures
- Ordering of all stationary and print collateral, working with printers when necessary
- Supporting Membership Secretaries, Manager and Director as required
- Administering all Caprice Holding restaurants’ vouchers and assisting with LIFE phone calls and e mails as required
- Attending Member events as required
The Ideal Membership Administrator will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Computer skills including Excel and Word, with database experience being desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Personable and ability to work in a small, very busy, process driven team
- Ability to multi task and be an enthusiastic team player
This role would be ideal for a graduate looking to develop a career within private member clubs.