LMA Recruitment has an exciting opportunity to work for a membership organisation to provide excellent administrative support to the London based Global Executive Office. This is a diverse role and a great opportunity, working alongside a friendly and professional team. The company has members all around the world and is run by an international board. In this role you will look after your own region supporting members with their membership, marketing, finance, conferences and ad hoc administration.
They are looking at a start date of the 28th November and the role will be paying £25,000.
Excellent attention to detail is required for the role, would suit a person who is naturally accurate, detailed and thorough in their approach to work.
- Answering phones, organising mail, arranging meetings, liaising with office suppliers and office management, organise travel arrangements, filing and maintain email and other contact list.
- Bookkeeping, processing supplier invoices for payment, process and manage bank account and credit card statements, staff and directors expenses.
- Liaise with external accountant and collate information, provide reports and schedules.
- Check member firms, partners, directors and officers on database.
- Handle initial member enquiries, prepare paper work for new members, assist existing members with requests and research projects.
- Assist and/or manage the organisation and planning of conferences and training events
- Prepare the conference paperwork, liaise with venues, suppliers, speakers etc.
- Attend, if required conferences/training events and oversee the smooth running of the event.
- Prepare documents for board meetings and take minutes.
- Assist and/or manage the production of marketing materials such as announcements, newsletters, doing business guides and directories.
- Draft press releases, CEO updates, meeting minutes.
- Liaise with external copywriter, designer and marketing IT/Agency.
- Send member and press release announcements.
- Follow up with member firms to ensure their information is up to date on their members only site.
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Experience working in a small office environment or desire to work in a small office
- Previous experience working in a support role.
- Able to multitask and juggle tasks
- Writing and proof reading experience
- Book-keeping/accounts experience/SAGE
- Layout of design experience/InDesign
- Conference and/training organisation experience
- Foreign languages