Our client a Media Organisation based in the City requires a bright and confident Sales Support Executive to start on Friday 16 September. This is a 3-month temporary position with the possibility of being extended.
The main duties are:
- Identify accounts due for annual renewal and initiate the renewal process
- Be the main contact point for clients being migrated
- Clarifying client subscription requirement and maintain accurate client records
- Processing renewals on the CRM database and produce relevant sales paperwork to customers
- Follow-up with clients if necessary
- Be aware of where clients are in the renewal process
- Provide regular progress updates through CRM reporting
The successful candidate will have experience working in customer service or sales environment and have strong admin experience and numerical skills. You need to be confident, have a polite phone manner, excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills and have the ability to compose professional email correspondence. You need to be highly organised, have strong attention to detail, have strong co-ordination and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines. You need to be a team player, have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience using databases or sales processing systems is preferable.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!
Apply for Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly