Marketing Manager - Events
I am actively seeking a marketing manager for a multi-platform brand in the creative sector.
My client are the leading name within creative and advertising industries. Based in the heart of London, this is a great opportunity to be part of a growing but well established team.
This role is focused on new subscriber lead generation and the retention of existing customers in order to drive revenue growth.
The responsibilities of the marketing manager include but are not limited to:
- Work with sales, content & product development teams to drive brand growth, deliver targets & meet individual objectives
- Ensure regular, steady flow of hot new leads for the sales team
- Help develop market maps to identify customer/prospect groups
- Co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of brand message
- Devise contact strategies and pursue campaign activities
- Create and execute annual marketing plan
- Manage budget creation, forecasts and spend
The ideal candidates:
- 5+ years' experience, preferably in B2B information
- Results driven
- Team player
- Systematic and thorough
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Salesforce, Cheetahmail, Silverpop and Survey Monkey
Salary & Benefits:
£30-33K + bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.