Account Manager with HR Duties
Account Manager at Office Concierge
London - 26,000 + Depending on experience
Office Concierge is the leading provider of Reception Management Services in Central London and the direct employer. We work with high end corporate clients on a permanent basis providing them with the best of the best in Front of House operatives.
We have a current Account Manager vacancy for our Head Office team.
The purpose of this position is to develop your supervisory skills within a managed service environment. You will be responsible for managing, building and strengthening client relationships and for providing Concierge Operatives with training, advice and support as well as acting as an intermediary between on-site operatives, clients and Head Office.
- At least three years experience working within a customer service environment, one year of which must have been within a supervisory capacity.
- Proven successful track record of training and motivating staff with experience of dealing with HR issues.
- Knowledge/experience of front of house reception advantageous but not essential.
- Establish and develop relationships with clients, build and maintain strong operational relationships to understand their business needs.
- Assist Office Concierge in maintaining good client relations through regular face to face contact.
- Ensure all contractual requirements are fulfilled daily and maintain up to date records.
- Communicate with client representatives on a regular basis on all matters of front of house.
- When change occurs, ensure transitions are smooth and seamless and ensure OC guidelines are adhered to.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Head Office Operations and Human Resources.
- Weekly update meetings with your Client Services Manager.
- Provide motivation, training and guidance to Concierge Operatives to achieve high levels of satisfaction and performance.
- Conduct Meetings of concern, probation meetings and performance assessments in line with OC procedures and procedures. Issue letters of concern when necessary.
- Oversee and monitor, flag and conduct all Employee appraisals and issue an action plan. Oversee the probation period process and manage the process of passing, failing or extending probation periods.
- Develop and maintain a detailed working knowledge of the buildings under your supervision. .
As an Account Manager you will be expected to be customer focussed and is able to communicate at all levels as there is a strong emphasis on liaising with Head Office Operations and HR, Concierge Operatives, building management and tenants. People Management, teamwork and motivation are key focal aspects - you must be able to encourage employees to work together in order to function efficiently.
As an Account Manager at Office Concierge, a strong element of flexibility is required as the position involves visiting many sites across London.
Salary per annum: £26,000+ (Depending on experience)
Office Concierge has a high response time so if you do not hear back from us within 4-7 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.