EA TO HNW - LUXURY INDUSTRY
We have a fabulous new opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the business and personal interests of a highly successful and high profile individual. The role is suitable for a university graduate with a minimum of 5 years solid private and business PA experience. The successful applicant will be extremely confident and business savvy, capable of juggling a large and ever-changing workload. The candidate will work closely alongside the Managing Director of the company and will be his right hand and representative. Good understanding of cultural sensitivities and different markets is extremely important; as daily contact will be across the globe dealing with individuals of different cultures. The MD has many business interests as well as the core business (fashion) and you would be involved in these also. There will be some travel with this position.
LOCATION Central London
START October 2016
- Provide full organizational support to the managing director to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency is achieved throughout the day.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure a clear line of communication between departments and the managing director, to facilitate the implementation of core business functions and projects
- Arrange and co-ordinate all UK and international travel requirements
- Provide Personal / Private PA Support
- Diary management - organize, co-ordinate and schedule all internal and external appointments
- Ensure MD is always well prepared and briefed for meetings
- Attend meetings with MD to minute meetings, keep them focused, develop action plans and follow-up on activities with the relevant individuals where necessary.
- Manage all forms of correspondence and communication on behalf the MD (Including screening and answering calls, checking and responding to emails, enquires and requests, reviewing documentation, processing postal mail and general gate keeping.)
- Produce documents, briefing papers, presentations and reports when necessary
- Carry out specific research for and on behalf of the MD and present findings ahead of meetings.
- Devise and maintain MD’s office systems, including data management, filing, protocols and processes, templates etc.
- Ensure new and established contacts database is kept up to date
- In MD’s absence represent the MD in meetings or communications
- Manage all MD’s payments and administer in his preferred format.
- Process all necessary invoices and keep payments ledger up to date
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with MD’s key contacts and their support staff.
- Manage all aspects of invitations and social engagements
- Identify and research business opportunities within new and existing relationships and identify areas that can be leveraged
- Support the managing director across business development, PR and marketing opportunities.
Provide Personal / Private PA support
- Liaise with family members to co-ordinate personal diary and schedule specific aspects of the MD’s family affairs
- At MD’s request manage personal communication and correspondence
- At MD’s request liaise with suppliers, oversee budgets and administer payments on his behalf
- Anticipate MD’s needs where possible and manage them on MD’s behalf
- Management of the MD’s home (e.g. Heating, plumbing, telephone, general maintenance, alarm systems, paying bills etc)
- Assist MD with Car maintenance (Road tax, car servicing, drivers license renewal etc)
- At least 5+ years experience working as a Business / Personal EA
- Business savvy capable of making decisions at an executive level
- Remarkable organization skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to, multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deliver work that is accurate with attention to detail
- A desire to take on new responsibilities and learn new things
- Willingness to work extremely hard and accept any necessary duties
- You must be able work independently and be a self-starter
- A sense of humour and great inter-personal skills
- Sound knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic with a mature can do attitude
- Well presented, polished and self motivated
- Excellent diplomacy skills
- Reliable, resilient and resourceful
- Discretion and a calm and supportive personality with a mature approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all matters
- Complete flexibility with working hours
- Preferably a graduate with languages.
- Ideally would prefer candidate to have a background in luxury fashion, financial services, law or accountancy.
- Top references needed